Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tentatively 61 days...

"...Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

I've been told that if you say something 3 times, it becomes truth to you.

"...Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6
"...Being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus." Philippians 1:6

God is the ultimate provider, and I know He will see me through. This I am constantly being reassured of, yet how quickly the thief attempts to steal and kill and destroy. God has been so faithful to pull this whole process and ministry together in such a short time frame. It has rocked my world to see it coming together. Yet, as the day of departure nears, I am continually in prayer that God would quiet my anxious spirit and renew my mind each day.

Although I have a page solely dedicated to prayer requests, I would like to go ahead and post a few:

*financial support - it's coming...

*for me to have a steadfast heart that is full of faith - "For whatever is not of faith is sin." Let this be a constant reminder that I am weak, and He is strong.

*that the same peace and confidence that God has given me to sustain me each day to permeate in the hearts of my friends and family

To all and any who are reading this, I am so thankful for the support you have given and shown. I am encouraged each day through the interactions and conversations I am blessed to have with many of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment