Sunday, July 24, 2011

Let the name of the Lord be praised, both now and forevermore.

A huge weight has been lifted.

The Lord has heard my prayer and faithfully answered it. Because of God's provision, I write to you to say that assuming everyone who pledged to support me throughout the year will fulfill those, God has fully provided the financial support needed to meet my budgeted expenses for the next year! Praise be to Him!

It is mind-boggling to look at the numbers over the past two weeks. As I write this, I am struggling to put into words just how amazed I am. I'm not in awe because I didn't think he would bring in such a large sum; I knew that He would be faithful to provide. It has been one of the many persistent prayers of my heart over the last 3 months. It fills me with so much joy to see how God comes through. He constantly says that if we pray according to His will, He will answer. That if we ask, we will receive. He calls us to pray with faith. To boldly approach Him with persistent requests. God, You are so good.

I feel so blessed that so many people have chosen to support God's work in and through me. It truly has taken everyone. Today at Relevant Community Church we discussed the body of Christ as talked about in Romans 12:3. As I spent time in fellowship with this amazing family of believers, I was filled with so much joy. What love there is amongst those who worship Jesus. I am so thankful to all of you who stepped out to support this. It took obedience and faith from every single person who chose to show support. I am more and more convinced every day that I know the best people in the world. I am such a lucky girl to constantly be in fellowship with such great individuals.

God is faithful to provide. Let this be an encouragement to continue going before Him who is faithful. There is no reason we shouldn't be experiencing the power of God in our lives. Let us pray with faith. Lord, let our lives be a reflection of worship to You.

"Give praise to the Lord, call on His name; make known among the nations what He has done. Sing of Him, sing His praises; tell of all his wonderful acts. Glory in His holy name; let the hearts of those who seek the Lord rejoice. Look to the Lord and His strength; seek His face always." Psalm 105:1-4

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." John 15:7

1 comment:

  1. It has been such an encouragment to watch your confidence and faith in God's answer to your support! Way to be an example of Hebrews 4:16 of approaching the throne with confidence!

    "Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need."

    It is an honor to be your friend and pray for you!

    ReplyDelete