Thursday, April 26, 2012

Find the time...



To read...

"If a writer can get inside of a reader's head, he has the ability to change him." 
-Dr. John Price

To pick and smell the flowers...
"Happiness is like those palaces in fairy tales whose gates are guarded by dragons: 
we must fight in order to conquer it." 
-The Count of Monte Cristo

To paint your dreams...
"Nothing happens unless we first dream." 
-Carl Sandburg

To have coffee with a friend...
"It's not what you look at that matters; it's what you see." 
-Henry David Thoreau

 To learn a new craft...
"Our greatest fear as individuals and as a church should not be of failure, but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter" 
-Tim Kizziar quoted by Francis Chan in CrazyLove.

To write a letter...
"It is when our hearts are stirred that we become most aware of what they contain." 
-Andy Stanley

To bake a surprise cake...
 "Because if I knew what was going to happen, I wouldn't be nearly as excited to live it out."

To go somewhere special...
"The woman who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. 
The woman who walks alone is likely to find herself in places no one has seen before." 
-Albert Einstein

To REALLY be with the people you love...
"Why am I afraid to dance, I who love music and rhythm and grace and song and laughter?
Why am I afraid to live, I who love life and the beauty of flesh 
and the living colors of the earth and sky and sea? 
Why am I afraid to love, I who love love?" 
- Brennan Manning 



Or even to do nothing for a while...




1 comment: